Saturday, August 21, 2010

FIRENZE W FAMILY

***Franchy and her boys... Full of grace and love.

***Spent there summer holiday at a farm stay, eat too much food and watched my sisters boys go mad all day. Great day to wander about in the clouds above.

****Here's Loenezo entering with style. This kid is 100% all day..
***Alberto, or as I call him Ramboo sporting the new do I shaved for him as well as his incredible new sleeve of tattoos, with Francesca, Lorenzo and Niccolo all scripted within the flowers...
***Spent the day with Nonna Anna in downtown, she's getting so old and unfortunately is suffering form demensia... Really hard for me to see her lonely sad and a bit lost. We cooked together which was great. Played cards and talked about the old days.. Speaking of which cae across a heap of letters and art my mom had sent to her from back in the day. Here's my 7 year old head snap and pirate boat drawing.....History

***Strolled downtown along one morning. It rained and cleaned the streets of gunk and tourist. A great way to experience such a powerful city. Really amazed by the attention to detail in all the historical buildings....

***I farted and Nonna wasn't to stoked.... Not really, just a funny nose pick... She was tripping on my facial experience, asked me about 30 times if she could cut my beard off....

***Niccolo is 2 now. He's a class. Lover boy and tough guy in one. Here he is mid day pass out.
**Lorenzo and I, train ride to Florence, he loves taking photos, asking for things and causing a fuss. Funny little dude with big hair.
***Ramboo and his boys. He's a classic Italian, dresses nice, works hard and loves his football (soccer). He's also a great dad and good to my sister Francesca, so he's a.ok in my books....