Sunday, August 1, 2010

VIVE NATURLISTE

***Apologies for slack blog zone... Been on the road in Spain and basically internet free... Which is always a treat. I'll do my best to catch up on the adventures... To start off, I'll highlight the nude surf fest we had in Montalivet... Here is a shot of the bike lot at the beach....


**This was a incognito look the other way and shot photo, since it was illegal to take photos... Well guess you can say I got more than I was expecting from the shot, but the graffiti was amazing...

***Our amigo Thomas runs a few surf schols in the area and one is in the nudist camp. Raddest part was that his dad runs it butt naked.. So classic. Got totally in the spirit and jammed a 2 hour session in front of thousands of natural beach goers. When Colin and I came in, two French came and informed us we were the first people they had seen in 15 years surf naked... Classic......