A hub for random wonders of the world, oceanic endeavors , travel logs and daydream doodles.
Friday, May 11, 2012
CELEBRATING BROTHER BOB
*** His body might have left our earth, this day in 1981, but his spirit lives on, his songs inspire generations and his message unites the people. Thank you for all the love and wisdom Mr. Marley. Have a moment, spin a track and enjoy what he has left us to enjoy...
These pictures are snaps from the recent documentary of his life and times. It's in movie theater's and watchable via facebook. One of the the best documentary I've seen yet, new songs, photos, etc...
Welcome..... This blog is dedicated to showcasing recent happening in our world. From travels to inspiration, the collectic life looks to bring together like minded people and other random junk from our blessed lives. Enjoy... 111
1. BING FAMILY TREE - CALIFORNIA http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xmig5CxY_4 loggin - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HU7Abp7ERHI
2. LOST PROPHETS - Rasta and 111 in Australia http://youtu.be/2ZhBkdyd3E0
3. Etnies - Buy a shoe, plant a tree campaign (Costa rica) Pura vida episode #1 - http://vimeo.com/22741018 Pura Vida episode #2 - http://vimeo.com/23196913 Pura Vida episode #3 - http://vimeo.com/23494939
4. Transparentsea California Campaign http://vimeo.com/31814933 Final - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAClOZdDv5Y
5. Lost in Central America - http://vimeo.com/31814933