A hub for random wonders of the world, oceanic endeavors , travel logs and daydream doodles.
Friday, June 8, 2012
LIS SITER IS A FISH
***Took lil sis to her Jr. Guard try out's. She asked for some speed animals, so we gave her the fastest animal in the sea (Blue Fin Tuna) on one hand and the best surfer on the other.. Dolphin.. She smoked the swim and will spend her summer with friends learning about the sea... Sounds fun...
Welcome..... This blog is dedicated to showcasing recent happening in our world. From travels to inspiration, the collectic life looks to bring together like minded people and other random junk from our blessed lives. Enjoy... 111
1. BING FAMILY TREE - CALIFORNIA http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xmig5CxY_4 loggin - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HU7Abp7ERHI
2. LOST PROPHETS - Rasta and 111 in Australia http://youtu.be/2ZhBkdyd3E0
3. Etnies - Buy a shoe, plant a tree campaign (Costa rica) Pura vida episode #1 - http://vimeo.com/22741018 Pura Vida episode #2 - http://vimeo.com/23196913 Pura Vida episode #3 - http://vimeo.com/23494939
4. Transparentsea California Campaign http://vimeo.com/31814933 Final - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAClOZdDv5Y
5. Lost in Central America - http://vimeo.com/31814933