A hub for random wonders of the world, oceanic endeavors , travel logs and daydream doodles.
Monday, September 13, 2010
MERCURY IN RETROGRADE
***Just in case things have felt a bit sluggish or unclear as of late.. The cosmos say....
At 20:00 UT (Universal Time) Friday, August 20th, 2010, Mercury the wise communicator—and universal trickster—turns retrograde at 19°01' Virgo, in the sign of the Virgin, sending communications, travel, appointments, mail and the www into a general snarlup! The retro period begins some days before the actual turning point (as Mercury slows) and lasts for three weeks or so, until September 12, 2010, when the Winged Messenger reaches his direct station. At this time he halts and begins his return to direct motion through the zodiac.
Everything finally straightens out on September 27, as he passes the point where he first turned retrograde. Mercury normally turns retrograde three times a year, but this year he turns tail four times, which is unusual.
Welcome..... This blog is dedicated to showcasing recent happening in our world. From travels to inspiration, the collectic life looks to bring together like minded people and other random junk from our blessed lives. Enjoy... 111
1. BING FAMILY TREE - CALIFORNIA http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xmig5CxY_4 loggin - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HU7Abp7ERHI
2. LOST PROPHETS - Rasta and 111 in Australia http://youtu.be/2ZhBkdyd3E0
3. Etnies - Buy a shoe, plant a tree campaign (Costa rica) Pura vida episode #1 - http://vimeo.com/22741018 Pura Vida episode #2 - http://vimeo.com/23196913 Pura Vida episode #3 - http://vimeo.com/23494939
4. Transparentsea California Campaign http://vimeo.com/31814933 Final - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAClOZdDv5Y
5. Lost in Central America - http://vimeo.com/31814933