A hub for random wonders of the world, oceanic endeavors , travel logs and daydream doodles.
Friday, May 13, 2011
MORATS CULTURAL LEARNINGS OF AUSTRALIA
*** Australians are my favorite. Witty banter galore. This is Turts, his lady and his art....
**After surf sun bask.. ***Yeti gets his new sticks ready to create art. He was surfing so precise and beautiful a real gift to witness. ***Couple beautiful curves
***Rusty Miller is gold.. On water or on land, always brings a big spirit around.
*** Mark Tomson is a spitfire of creative genius. Learnt heaps in a short amount of time and fell in love with matting all over again. **Shannon and OJ, shredded the opening night festivity's of the Minds In The Water premier. I love their sound. Collective harmony.
Welcome..... This blog is dedicated to showcasing recent happening in our world. From travels to inspiration, the collectic life looks to bring together like minded people and other random junk from our blessed lives. Enjoy... 111
1. BING FAMILY TREE - CALIFORNIA http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xmig5CxY_4 loggin - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HU7Abp7ERHI
2. LOST PROPHETS - Rasta and 111 in Australia http://youtu.be/2ZhBkdyd3E0
3. Etnies - Buy a shoe, plant a tree campaign (Costa rica) Pura vida episode #1 - http://vimeo.com/22741018 Pura Vida episode #2 - http://vimeo.com/23196913 Pura Vida episode #3 - http://vimeo.com/23494939
4. Transparentsea California Campaign http://vimeo.com/31814933 Final - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAClOZdDv5Y
5. Lost in Central America - http://vimeo.com/31814933