A hub for random wonders of the world, oceanic endeavors , travel logs and daydream doodles.
Thursday, October 27, 2011
TRANSPARENTSEA ALBUM - 23 songs in 23 days - DONATE AND SMILE :)
***Band of Frequencies are wizards with sound waves. We were all blessed to have them travel with us for the Transparentsea California journey. Some how, someone convinced them to sing a song a day for all 23 days. The outcome is pure love to the ears and spirit. Many guests, including, Angus Stone, Catherine Carter, Denny Abberg, Rusty Miller, Jon Peck, Dave Rastovich, an Alien and your truly got involved.
Copy and paste http://transparentseavoyage.bandcamp.com/and donate what you can to help protect our seas and support a group of incredible musicians...
Welcome..... This blog is dedicated to showcasing recent happening in our world. From travels to inspiration, the collectic life looks to bring together like minded people and other random junk from our blessed lives. Enjoy... 111
1. BING FAMILY TREE - CALIFORNIA http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xmig5CxY_4 loggin - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HU7Abp7ERHI
2. LOST PROPHETS - Rasta and 111 in Australia http://youtu.be/2ZhBkdyd3E0
3. Etnies - Buy a shoe, plant a tree campaign (Costa rica) Pura vida episode #1 - http://vimeo.com/22741018 Pura Vida episode #2 - http://vimeo.com/23196913 Pura Vida episode #3 - http://vimeo.com/23494939
4. Transparentsea California Campaign http://vimeo.com/31814933 Final - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAClOZdDv5Y
5. Lost in Central America - http://vimeo.com/31814933