Monday, June 28, 2010

WWWWOOOOHHHOOOOOO....


***This was the night before hanging the show, it was a long week of creative outlets and I was so ready to soak in the celebrations of completing a series of work that gave me such joys...

***So many beautiful, vibrant people sharing energy. Felt like a magnetic vortex of radness... If you were there I just wanted to say thank you very much for bringing such goodness.

**The one and only Kassia Meador was in fine form with a posse to match
Hago absolutely brought the funk and did an amazing job setting the mode to an unreal night, thanks a million...

****First and foremost thank you to all the amazing people that made the Western Union such a brilliant event. The full moon energy built all week and when it was time for touch down, everyone brought there best celebration routine. I am really happy with the collection and thought it looked great along side Kevin Short's work. Seeing all my friends in one zone buzzing off art and music that Hago spun was pure bliss. My family came down from LA, Dave stopped in from Australia, friends came from far and I met a heap of new faces that were full of pure happiness. The good vibes turned into an all night dance party and full moon swim to celebrate the lunar eclipse. This energetic roll is continuing to spiral as I write and I am about to embark on the next adventure North. Plenty of more stories to come in the future....

Big thanks to all and if you weren't able to make it stop bye and check the show out when its natural...

Chris 111