Saturday, May 16, 2009
GREAT WHITE STATION FIRE
***I'm behind the ball on this story, but our bud Micah informed me the other night about the tragic club fire started by 80's rock bank Great White. From what I gathered, the fire was started when their tour manager shot fireworks off in a small Rhode Island night club, which then ignited foam insulation in the walls and the place ignited like a Christmas tree. It's considered the 3rd worst venue fire in US history, with 100 dead and 200 + injured. A crazy and extremely sad event for anyone involved. The album cover above is their debut album. Image seems weird.